Friday 14 August 2015

5 weeks old

The puppies are 5 weeks old already.  I know I say it everytime, and I know that the time drags for their new owners, but the weeks since they were born have just flown by for me.  I dare say it's been rather slower for Jane & Mark waiting for Emmi to come back home.

There has been a multitude of visitors already, including a big posse of children of various ages.  The puppies have been thoroughly cuddle-tested, and this week they will start venturing out into the big world for little car trips and visits to the town centre.  And then there is the worming which is due again now.  At least there will be scrambled eggs to lessen the trauma this time. 

The photo shoot was tricky this morning.  I must publish some of the out-takes sometime.












 




No comments: