Saturday 21 March 2015

Crufts 2015

A couple of weekends ago I loaded 3 dogs into the car and made the annual pilgrimage to the Birmingham NEC for the mad day that is Crufts.

I got there just in time to get stuck in the dire traffic queuing to get in which meant that I got into the venue just in time to get the dogs brushed before judging started.  More or less. 

First up for the Infindigo gang were Ukko with me and Kuura with Jane in Postgraduate dog followed by Rauhan who placed 2nd in Limit Dog.  Luckily Mark Treasure was there with his ever-ready camera because without him I would have had no photos at all.

Ukko was such a good boy, considering he doesn't exactly go to shows regularly



Gorgeous Kuura










Rauhan standing like a little star












































Next up was Talvi, VHC in Junior Bitch and then Kiittaa who placed 3rd in Postgraduate Bitch and Emmi Reserve in Limit Bitch.

Ian & Talvi



















Kiittaa & Lexi looked rather shocked about something



Jane with Emmi the little pro













Finally there was Neka.  It was 2 weeks before her 11th birthday, her 10th and final Crufts.  As usual, she had an absolute blast.  Not only that, but she also qualified for her 11th Crufts by placing 3rd in Veteran Bitch.  So proud of my old girl.

My sweet Neka, the old pro

Look how happy she is!










2 comments:

thankfifi said...

Well done Infindigos! Makes me get the Crufts itch...

wendy.x

Jennifer said...

It's not quite the same without the brown bear.