Thursday 19 February 2015

7 weeks old

You may have thought I had forgotten, but no.  And you will see from the poor quality of the photos that there is no time in this house.  But the 7-week pics had to be taken, regardless of how late at night and regardless of how wiggly the puppy and regardless of how ... unfortunate ... the results.

The Juhla puppies, 7 weeks old, in various states of wiggliness.  Oh, and late at night with not-so-great lighting either.  And there's an outtake for each one too -  I'm spoiling you!

Juhla Pikkuveli - actually to be known as Tux!
































Juhla Eevi - Eevi
































Juhla Ismo - Malaki (Mally)





























Juhla Kaija - Kaija























Juhla Niko - Niko






2 comments:

thankfifi said...

In love already.... Will do my best to send you my own wiggly weekly updates ;)
Wendy.x

Jennifer said...

I will look forward to it!