Sunday 4 January 2015

scrum

The puppies are getting big and this morning Tuuli sat up to feed them.  I would have to go back and check earlier blog posts to be sure, but I don't think this usually happens so early.  But these puppies are so big already.

So you can see just how strong and mobile four-day-old puppies can be, I took a little video at breakfast time.  You get to see the scrum as everyone finds a good spot and hear all the squawks of complaint when someone gets shoved, stepped on or otherwise inconvenienced.





And in case you needed an extra bit of cuteness, here is Ensi having a stretch yesterday afternoon.

Ensi doing the puppy stretch












And now I'm off for my annual new year Lappy walk on Dartmoor. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh they are growing like weeds!