Wednesday 28 January 2015

4 weeks old

Well Tuuli has done it again!  She has produced a litter of puppies who will all (more or less) sit and stand to have their photos taken.  It's difficult enough to get photos of puppies without expecting them to be still.  And more difficult again to try and accomplish this single-handedly.  However, we did and I did and it all went beautifully well.

Until I checked the photos I had taken.

Apparently I had forgotten to check the first one or two to make sure the camera was lined up properly on its tripod...  Yes I did forget to do that.  I took at whole set of impossible-to-achieve photos with the tops chopped off.  SIGH.

So I set it all up again and did it all over again.

Tux























Kukka























Ensi























Liila























Tan

























And from the If-Only file:

Kukka looking demure



Liila doing her supermodel pose




Tan being all kinds of cute



And Kukka doing the same!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sterling effort - well done pups and Jennifer!
You must let me know what drug you use ha ha ha!!!
Grown already!!

Cat said...

I just want to smooooosh them all.