Thursday 19 April 2012

pups at home II

I'm simultaneously irritated by and grateful for Facebook.  While I love how I can easily keep in touch with friends and random contacts now, it is irksome to be so addicted that I simply must check in regularly in case I've missed something important.  And even when I give in to that irrational urge I still seem to miss half of what's going on.

By far, the best part about Facebook is getting regular updates and photos of the puppies.  This is true for the "puppies" who are from earlier litters, too, and are now 3 or 4 years old.  And I'm not above stealing said photos for my blog.  Obviously. 

Of this bunch, some were sent to me and some were shamelessly nicked from Facebook because they are just too cute to resist.







Emmi looking tiny in the bluebells.
















With new big brother Miika and mum Jane.





















Tiia in her new home.  She's an excellent match for the carpet, don't you think?
















And with her new big sister, Marja, who is from Keksi's first litter.  Marja wanted a playmate - I don't think she was banking on one quite as bossy as she got.













 Kimi putting Andy's new camera to good use with his serious face...








... and his smiley face.

















No comments: