Friday 9 March 2012

Crufts bound

Crufts 2012 has started and tomorrow is the day for Finnish Lapphunds.  We are very proud of all the Infindigo dogs who have qualified this year:  Aurinko (Inko), Keksi, Minna, Neka, Pikkukarhu (Karhu), Rauhan, Taito, Tarkka, Tippi, Ukko and Usko.  Of those, only about half of them will be actually going tomorrow.

Normally I make a card for everyone to wish them luck, but this year that was rather beyond my abilities, given all the other demands on my time.  However, I wanted to say:

Well done, team, good luck & have fun!

Here are the Crufts-bound gang in photos taken a bit before shows and all that stuff.  For the good luck cards I always try to get a photo that no one has seen before, and that's what I've done here too.  Hence they are not all quite as sharp as they could be, ahem.  I guess I'll eventually run out of never-before-seen images, but for now I think I've managed it.





Inko, 4 weeks
























Rauhan, 5 weeks



















Taito, 5 weeks



















Tippi, 5 weeks




















Usko, 7 weeks


















Hope you all have a fabulous day!



No comments: