Tuesday 27 March 2012

5 week weights

Since moving outside into the large pen for part of their days, the puppies' muscles have been developing exponentially and it completely changes even their posture.  They are now much more sure-footed and strong and can really pounce when they play.

Here is the updated weight info - first the numbers:










And the graph:




















And, as usual, the chart comparing the average litter weight with my previous litters.  Someone did ask the other day about why there is only one entry in blue - the first litter.  That was Neka's litter containing Keksi and her siblings.  I only kept 2 weeks' worth of weight information in those days and apart from the birth weights, the next two weeks' data was lost in my computer's Great Data Fry of 2009.  But, as you can see from Keksi, the puppies did indeed carry on to become strong and healthy dogs.


















Neka, Keksi and I are all suffering from hayfever this week.  It doesn't seem to be having any effect on the puppies, though.  Plenty of playing on display in this video, with an abrupt end to the filming brought on by my having to break up a little spat.  What you might call a hissy fit.  Or, perhaps, a hissy tiff.



Have you guessed I'm a bit behind after my busy weekend?  Lots of photos tomorrow.  Promise.

No comments: