Tuesday 28 December 2010

3 weeks old

While I've been busy with work for a few days, the puppies have been busy growing teeth. Yes! Little teeth - already. I've tried and tried to get a photo, but as yet no luck. You'll just have to take if from me when I tell you they are mighty cute indeed.

In between times, I've been doing mean and horrible things to the puppies as well. Said horrible things include trimming their claws and worming them. Claw trimming I don't mind so much, and the puppies don't mind so much either. Their biggest complaint about it is they have to sit still. And one or two might have ticklish toes too, of course.

But the worming. Oh, the worming! Full report later.

In the meantime, here are the puppies at the ripe old age of 3 weeks.






Junior


















I sense a yawn coming on.











Budgie
Tough to get full-frontal shots and profile. Tough to get either one, in fact!































Kicker
Bad smell? No, just another yawn on the way





























Honey
































Marilyn


















Funny little glance to camera
















Kuusi
Looking rather stately

































Vee
Gangsta puppy - just needs a little hoodie











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking fluffier by the day! Daniel