Sunday 28 March 2010

poll result

So I finally got you! Or the puppies did, anyway. Although Dino was third to open his eyes, the first 2 were actually the twos: 2Toes and 2Tone. Of course, they are all blinking at the world now and I really must get a video of one or two of them trundling around the box crashing into things as they learn to master their legs, because that's the cutest thing ever.

In the meantime I'll think up another poll. I had a message from Stéphanie to say that she was voting for the puppies having their father's head - just in case I was going to run a poll on that. For some reason the message disappeared without publishing, so sorry about that on behalf of Blogger.

I could run a poll on who made the biggest mess when I tried to worm them for the first time today. That won't work as a poll, though, because they all made an enormous mess. Poor little things. They expect only yummy stuff (i.e. Lactol puppy milk) to come from syringes inserted into their little mouths. They get quite a shock when it actually delivers wormer. Apparently it tastes pretty bad. So they have told me, anyway.

More cute photos tomorrow & maybe a video if I get good light in the morning.

No comments: