Sunday 26 July 2009

Keskiyo's kids

Before Keskiyo became dad to Maija & her siblings, he sired a litter of puppies with Neka's sister, Suvi (Elbereth Huvi for Arianrhod) who is owned by Vikki & Trevor. Those pups will be 2 years old at the beginning of October.

Inexplicably I don't have a photo of Minna, but she looks quite a lot like her auntie, Keskiyo's sister Curly (Elbereth Suvi at Cochochr). Equally, I don't have a recent pic of the boy that Vikki & Trevor kept, Ripa, but I did manage to get a quick shot of him at Crufts in March.

This is one of the other boys from that litter, Kukko, who went to live with Jill. Many thanks to Louise & Simon at Dogs to Stay for permission to use their photo.

















Sweet boy looking so much like both his parents. I hear he has a lovely nature and is very large! I'd love to see that, considering his dad is more on the compact side. I must sometime try to make it to a walk where Jill & Kukko will be. Like so many of the UK Lapphunds, they live quite a way from me.

No comments: