Monday 13 July 2009

a few puppies

I've had a few photos keeping me up-to-date on the progess of the pups. This from Stacey & Shane of Tarmo giving a very good impression of his dad's adorable melting expression.


















And here he is with Inko when they met for a walk in a location blessed with a great deal of orange sand - Lappy heaven! At last, Tarmo has grown bigger than his sister. There was a time I was wondering whether he would ever grow into his paws, but look at him now.



















Many thanks to Paula for supplying me with fodder for the blog. For pics of Inko enjoying her electric fan during our little heatwave, you'll have to visit her blog.

A few days before meeting up with Tarmo, Inko had Tarkka to stay overnight, and it looks like they had a ball. I cannot believe how much like his dad Tarkka is beginning to look.

















Looking like they've finally tired themselves out... or, at least, taking a little break:

No comments: