Monday 23 March 2009

weekend show news

At the Bristol & District show on the weekend, my friend Sam was judging the Lapphunds (sorry I forgot to enter, Sam!)

In the puppy class, Tarkka placed 2nd and Inko 3rd behind a puppy who went on to win Best Puppy in Show. So another nice result for the two newbies.

And here is the latest pic of the adorable boy due to make his show debut at the West of England Ladies' Kennel Society Champ show next month - Rauhan.
















I don't think he's made it to ringcraft yet, what with the recent arrival of Katy & Hattie's new little sister Dorothy. However, Emma is teaching him to stand & he's already an old hand at having his teeth brushed, so it should be lots of fun. I'm really looking forward to the day & I've promised Emma a quick showing demo to get her started.

I'll also be taking Taito along with me as the other Emma won't be able to make it. He's been to one ringcraft class, so I'm sure he'll be an old pro... yep. You may well ask what I'm letting myself in for. So far I'm only down to be showing 2 dogs per class, so I'm sure it'll all be fiiiiiine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy!

Jennifer said...

Thank you, anonymous, I think so too :-) He's so obviously an exact combination of both his parents. Nature is such a funny thing.