Friday 5 September 2008

spiky tykes

So, there are no weight updates today, but I knew I'd find something to entertain you with. It was only going to be a matter of time before the poor-wet-puppy photo opportunity arose. After the terrible weather last night I picked my moment carefully this morning and popped the little ones outdoors during a rare dry spell so that I could clean the indoor pen. They were happily having their breakfast and zooming around when - whoosh! - the heavens opened. Most of the pups quickly scampered under the sheet but 2 of them were running in circles thinking they could outrun the rain. If they were the sort of puppies to use bad language they would have been going "oh ****!, oh ****!, oh ****!" or similar.

So here are a couple of shots of soaked, spiky puppies. I did try to get photos of them all as Jay brought them in but in my haste most of them were too blurry to use. At the bottom is a pic of them piled into a fuzzy heap after being towelled off.

Jaska & Sulo
(Suck Monster & LMP)


















Viivi & Inko
(Flash & Cross)


















Heap of damp fluffies
(that's Rauhan-Chew on the left and Jaana-Spot with her bottom to camera)

1 comment:

Jo Ross said...

I don't think they will be outside much today it's awful down here and all heading your way. With more rain on route tomorrow.