Friday 29 August 2008

raccoon & the outdoor pen

It was so nice to see Kate & Jerome with kiddies Isabelle & Jamie yesterday - even if they did only come to have puppy cuddles! Nonetheless I got to have puppy cuddles of my own with Taika and got this sweet photo of her looking beautifully trim after her recent diet. I'm considering asking Kate to put me on the same one...

















Those of us with Lapphunds have heard them called many things - husky, chow, fox, wolf, bear, etc, etc - but when a child called Taika a raccoon, it was a new one on me. However, looking at her pretty mask, you can perhaps see the resemblance.

And here's a treat for you all, just in case I get caught up in the weekend and don't get around to posting. Here is the pups' first foray into the garden yesterday morning. The one careening around in a demented fashion in the background is Boots. Of course. In the beginning of the video, the one sitting in the middle of the pen calmly watching everyone else going mad is Big A. Also of course. Watch him closely and he'll wave at you. The one sitting front & centre towards the end of the video having a moan at me direct to camera is Suck Monster.

No comments: