Wednesday 13 August 2008

porridge face

Consider yourselves very spoiled. Here are a couple of shots of Right Paw and LMP tucking into their porridge this afternoon. I know I should keep these pics for next week when I'm too busy to be taking photos to amuse you with, but they are just too scrumptious to keep to myself.

LMP showing she's learned a thing or two from Suck Monster:















Right Paw looking just a little bit sleepy, but willing to give this porridge thing a go. Moments later he headed straight for the plate to lick it up himself! No slow learner, this one.















See how they're learning to sit up? Now don't say I never do anything for you.

Just a few hours left to vote in the poll (see right). Tomorrow I will reveal all together with the 2-week photos.

No comments: