Thursday 14 August 2008

poll result

So, who was first to open their eyes?

I notice there was a late rush of votes for the boys at the end. I suspect this is because I confessed that one dog & one bitch both opened their eyes on the same day and you, canny readers, decided to play the odds, no?

I thought Flash would be first. For a couple of days before anyone else, she was turning her face towards the light as if responding to light & shadow. However, in the end, her eyes opened in the second wave.

The first two puppies to open their eyes were Big A and LMP. However, we have to declare Big A the winner, as his were wide open straight away whereas LMP took a while to get hers going.

Well done you clever things. I'll be thinking up a new poll... suggestions on a postcard please.

No comments: