Wednesday 27 August 2008

extension success

I set up the extension to the indoor pen this morning and how I wish I had taken a video when we put the pups back in. They loved it! So much space for exercising now. They spent a mad hour running around, jumping on each other, practicing their circuits.

Those of you who don't already have a Lapphund in occupation won't know about the demented moments all FLs have from time to time - and usually daily for the first year or so. Known as circuits or, sometimes, the Wall of Death, it involves the dog zooming around the largest available space in the quickest time possible. With our dogs it was a circuit or figure 8 around the garden then in through the door to do once round the living room, including the wall above the sofa. Of course.

Apologies I have no photo yet to share. I'm sure an opportunity will present itself sometime thoughout the day so I hope to have one for you later.

Tomorrow is week 4 updates and the result of the poll. There's still a few hours left to vote!

No comments: