Saturday 16 August 2008

eating puppies

... or perhaps I should say puppies eating!

Couple of quick videos for you today as you didn't get a photo yesterday. The first shows three clever little mites licking from the porridge plate. Turn the volume up on your computer to hear the little lapping & chewing noises.

I can't believe they are so advanced already! I give them a plate of porridge 3 times a day and, at any one time, I can usually get 4 or more licking from the plate with greater or lesser success. They are all slowly getting the hang of it. Flash is best at it, but the video just shows the last hardcore eaters as I was too busy trying to get them to eat to be fooling about with the camera. I think it's Flash, BigA and, maybe LMP.

The second video features Boots & Chew & shows a hint of what happens after they have given up on the porridge - licking it from each other and learning to play. It gets especially engaging when they are licking/chewing each other's faces - but this lot were too sleepy for such shenanigans today.

Enjoy!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they're playing already! So cute.

Paula said...

These videos are fantastic! They are just so lovely!!

Jennifer said...

I think they're even cuter in person, tho, don't you? :-)

Paula said...

Definitely!!! :)